Website Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Job Title: Purchasing Officer (Construction)
Company: Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Compile database for suppliers
- Identify and make contacts with major manufacturers/suppliers/subcontractors in construction industry
- Obtain best prices and correct specs for materials required.
- Coordinate material requirement with Project managers to ensure correct materials is delivered to projects and when needed
- Be aware of new of new sources of materials in the market through attending exhibitions, market research, networking etc.
- Negotiate favorable prices and terms
- Prepare comparative tables of at least 3 sources for all materials required.
Requirements for Purchasing officer job
- HND or Higher Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Major Construction Companies
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- 3 Highly organized and attention to details
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those interested in applying for this position should apply through the career portal of the company.
To apply for this job please visit www.hobarkintl.com.