Nestle Nigeria Plc
Production Technician vacancy at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting Production Technician position to assist them reach their production goals at there branch at Ogun state.
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Company: Nestle Nigeria Plc
Applications are hereby required from Internal/External qualified candidates to fill the vacanct position of PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN at our Flowergate FActory Sagamu interchange
- Ensure cleaning,inspection & Lubrication and other preventive maintenance techniques
- Ensure that machine is well set up to produce
- Ensure proper shifty handover is done according to Nestlke continous excellent standard
- Ensure to achive the required quantity of prloducts with a good quality according to standard and specification
- Ensure all issues related to safety in the work area and within the factory are give priority escalated and follow up on resolution when support bis required
REQUIREMENT for Production Technician job
- OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and other related courses (Minimum of Loiwer credit) or NABTEB equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience as Production Technician in an FMCG would be an added advantage
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people
- Demonstration of Technical ability by proactively confronting machine malfunctions
- Basic problem solving skills
- Computer Literacy good communication skiils (oral and written) good interpersonal skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified applicants should send their applications using the EXCEL FORMAT below to [email protected] (ALSO ATTACH YOUR CV)
The Subject of your application email should be “PRODTECH2020”. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
TITLE SURNAME OTHER NAMES DATE OF BIRTH(DD MM YY) HIGHEST QUAIFICATION GRADE COURSE OF STUDY PHONE NOS EMAIL
Please note that candidates who have applied for this position in the last one year should not apply. Applications Closes on Monday Janaury 6th 2020.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Production Technician – [email protected]
Note: We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org