Website Owens and Xley Consults
Production Supervisor (Skincare) at Owens and Xley Consults Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Skincare)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Summary of position
- As the production supervisor, you ensure the production team achieves the set goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating production results.
- Enforces company policies and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the sterilization of all equipment and deep cleaning
- Supervise and participate in the production process
- Ensure proper handling of raw materials that are used for the production process
- Manage production schedule
- Fill requisition form
- Handover finished product to the inventory team
- Receive materials from the warehouse
- Feed raw materials into the machine for the production
- Responsible for the filtration process
- Change the filtration sheet as and when due
- Produce products like aloe vera gel, turmeric soap, toners, calming body butter, shampoo, turmeric body butter, turmeric body soap, kiddies liquid soap, and in-process of soap from scratch to finish.
- Communicate production objectives and standard operating procedures, to team members, with a strong emphasis on safety and sanitation.
- Participate in the hiring process of team members.
- Maintain a positive and professional work environment.
- Clearly define and communicate production expectations to team members.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly goals, communicating them effectively to team members
- Monitor production output and ensure for conformance to policies and specifications
- Conduct 1st level quality control
- Maintain set production standards
- Enforce standards of cleanliness.
Production Area Condition:
- Maintain the overall organization of the production area including all fixtures, storage, work stations, freezers, and coolers.
Machinery and Equipment Maintenance:
- Commit to safety regarding the use of equipment
- Oversee and schedule maintenance of production equipment
- Onboard new production team members, and also give instruction on safety, e.g. how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Implement and ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices
- Prepare daily production report and send to the business director.
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to the business director.
- B.Sc. or HND in a related field.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and verbal skills with the ability to train, and lead people positively and professionally.
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven work experience as a supervisor or similar role
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to details
- Team player.
- N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.