Morison Industries Plc
Morison Industries Recruitment for Production Pharmacist. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Morison Industries Plc – We provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Implement Operational manuals, production plans, and programs.
- Ensure conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
- Check the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities, and machine size parts.
- Execute the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
- Responsible for all materials issued from the warehouse for manufacturing.
- Supervise the duties of subordinates and ensures discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Ensure on-the-job training of production personnel.
- Ensure production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into the production area in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly production reports indicating relevant KPIs.
- Control production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Ensure the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel.
- Ensure that all production equipment is maintained effectively and used efficiently.
- Assist in pilot-scale trials of products under development.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisory Manager.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a reputable institution
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of production work experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Functional knowledge of production lines.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
13th August, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com