Dozzy Oil & Gas Limited
Dozzy Oil & Gas Limited is an Indigenous company with core business activity in the downstream petroleum products marketing and distribution which involves procurement of various petroleum products and industrial raw materials, manufacturing of lubricants, storage, sales and distribution of petroleum products nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, organize and control production processes thereby ensuring that lubricants are produced efficiently, timely, in compliance with the quality specifications within budget.
- Plan, implement and control the production schedule.
- Work out and implement standard operating procedure for production operations.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, laboratory, stores, maintenance, sales and management.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Liaise with the engineering team to organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- To interface with regulatory bodies to ensure that production is in accordance with standards
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Engineering (Chemical, Petrochemical or Production).
- 7 years and above of experience in Blending & Lubricant Production.
Key Competencies Required:
- Assertive decision making skill
- Efficient and strong time management skill
- Strong Organizing skilland precision
- Problem solving, numerical Skills
- Objectivity,Interpersonal, Communicationand presentation Skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- GoodKnowledge in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of lube raw material
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standardandcompliance
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques,
- Knowledge of human resources principles and practices
- Knowledge of machines and tools.Knowledge ofengineering principles and practices.
- Sound computer skill andAttention to details.
Remuneration / Benefits
- N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly (Very attractive in line with industry standard).
- Accommodation could be provided.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates forward send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org