Website Owens and Xley Consults
Production Assistant (Skincare) at Owens and Xley Consults, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant (Skincare)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- In this role, it is your responsibility to provide support to the production team by managing and maintaining all equipment and materials used for production.
- Also, you will adhere strictly to the company’s production procedure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill product in appropriate bulk containers upon completion of production
- Accurately prepare and adhere labels to containers of finished products
- Seal product containers
- Measure and weigh the finished product
- Soak soap
- Process raw material
- Decant (shea butter, honey)
- Maintain the production area through general cleaning, and regular disinfection
- Wipe surfaces
- Sort packaging containers
- Pound soap
- Soak soap
- Safely handle and proper disposal production waste
- Follow company policies, procedures, and safety protocols
- Troubleshoot issues in real-time; notify your supervisor and coordinate with additional personnel as needed.
- Maintain set production standards
- Contribute to quality control, as well as standards of cleanliness.
Machinery and Equipment Maintenance:
- Maintain production equipment by sterilizing parts and any other necessary maintenance required and keeps a current log of such.
- Identify any potential or existing equipment malfunctions.
- Contribute to the efficiency of production preparation processes and equipment.
- Commitment to safety regarding the use of equipment and adherence to company standards.
- Minimum of an OND
- 1-2 year of work experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to details
- Team player.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.