Procter and Gamble (P&G)
If you are interested in the 2021 Procter and Gamble Learnership Programme (Internship), we advise you to read the requirement below before applying.
Procter and Gamble are one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Job Title: Procter and Gamble Learnership Programme (Internship)
Req No: IME00000761
Company: Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders:
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
- You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
Qualifications needed for 2021 Procter & Gamble Internship at Procter and Gamble
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2018 or 2019
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL interested and qualified candidate should apply below;
Just So You Know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences, and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.