Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Company: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00214
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
- This position is often the first point of contact with the firm and reflects the firm’s image to clients.
- Thus, working relationships are with PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a positive image.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance clients’ perception of PwC by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Manage the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer – internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Personable/highly presentable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
- Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com.