Postpaid & VAS Assurance Manager vacancy at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Africa Limited is a pan-African telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Africa. Airtel Africa is driven by the vision of providing affordable and innovative mobile services to all and is supported in pursuing this vision by its largest shareholder, Bharti Airtel. Its product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless voice and data services and mobile commerce through ‘Airtel Money’. Airtel Africa had over 97 million customers across its operations at the end of December 2018.
Job title: Postpaid & VAS Assurance Manager
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure/give informed opinions as to integrity, completeness and accuracy of all WASP and Post-paid CDRs, tariff applications and revenue computation & share for WASP and Post-paid Assurance under the Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management function.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to use ACL (Audit Command Language)
- Oracle 10g (SQL for data extraction, data analysis and interpretation)
- Project management and strong analytical skills
- Good use of Microsoft office (Excel, Power point, Visio, Word & Access)
- CONNECTIVA Tool
- 6+ years’ experience in Telecommunications industry (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Functions)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.