Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Piping / Project Construction Engineer at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION). Please ensure you read through you read the job details before applying for this position.
About Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years of combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
Job Title: Piping / Project Construction Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual who has the responsibility and authority for the administrative and technical direction of a Piping / Construction project.
- The service provider will provide expert services for onsite subsea-related rig operations, well intervention, upper completions operations, Tubing hanger installations and recovery, Tree installations and recovery, deployment of IWOCS equipment for Riser base and restless operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- A Professional Engineer (P.E) or Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.) license or registration would be desirable but is not essential.
- Eight years post-graduate experience in the field of pipeline design, construction and operation.
- Demonstrate specific knowledge and practice of ASME B31.4 & 8 and applicable pipelines ASME standards, design, construction, operation, pipelines analysis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with Resume, CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2021.
14th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com