VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly..
Receiving goods and services should be easy. That is why VoguePay is on a mission to lower the barrier to entry for merchants and individuals across the world. We are creating a suite of services that encompasses the whole experience of setting up and receiving payments online.
The core value of VoguePay is to continuously deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Job type: Full Time
- We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his/her craft and writes well structured code and can hit the ground running.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible to write secure, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- He/she will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Produce detailed specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary,among other delegated duties.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and experience of PHP development and web frameworks .
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong MySQL Skills, databases and their declarative query languages
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, etc
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- It would also be an advantage for the PHP developer to have:
- Experience using OOP
- Experience with the latest web technologies
- IT related degree – OND, HND, BA / B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- With atleast 2 years experience.
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org