RISE Networks is currently hiring a Personal Driver to the company’s MD. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value-Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors. RISE Networks also owns The Rise Labs, a talent pipeline and work readiness center that leverages artificial intelligence, big data and people analytics to improve the skills sets of job seekers for industry fitness before placing them on Jobs within Organizations. They designed and built the first Career Coaching Chatbot in West Africa.
Job Title: Personal Driver to MD
- To drive in compliance with the road traffic laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including driving codes and standards
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present while on duty or within the company premises
- Ensure daily cleaning, (interior and exterior) of the vehicle(s) and must be in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle(s) is given regular / day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle movement register
- Maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Notify Admin / Operations 15 days before the expiration of vehicle(s) papers in writing to ensure vehicle documents are updated. Always check vehicle papers regularly
- Alert the Admin on the discovery of unusual sound noticed in the vehicle(s) immediately or within 8 hours
- Any other task assigned by the MD
- 3 – 5 years work experience
- Minimum of School Certificate
- Proven work experience as a Driver
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Applicants must have an in-depth knowledge of Lagos routes
- Being Married with a Family is an Advantage
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page Cover Letter and their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit risenetworks.org .