Owens and Xley
All those interested in the position of Packaging Assistant Job at Owens and Xley should make sure they go through the job requirements listed below;
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
Job title: Packaging Assistant
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a snack production company, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Conduct quality control checks on finished products to ensure expiry dates sticks to the bags
- Ensure bags are properly sealed and packed for storage
- Take inventory before storing final products
- Store finished products in the storing room
- Check to ensure bags are damage-free
- Review packaging lists
- Verify if items pulled out of the package are correct
You may also like this; CitiBank Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- OND in a relevant field
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- 0-6 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent coordination for doing hand-packing
- Ability to work closely with a team
- Knowledge of factory packing procedures.
- Highly accurate and attentive to details.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Must live in Ikota Lekki Axis
N30,000 – N35,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org