Website Anheuser-Busch InBev
Packaging Maintenance Controller – E/C & A at Anheuser-Busch InBev, Interested and qualified candidates should see the detail and apply
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Maintenance Controller – E/C & A
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
Key Purpose Statement:
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Maintenance Controller E/C&A -Packaging in our Gateway Plant reporting to the Packaging Engineer.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimiZations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions
- Support the process control software change management process
- Maintain process control software integrity and security
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades and enhancement
- Troubleshoot Packaging as well as Brewing and E&F process control systems when required
Qualifications & Experience
- Min. of B.Sc./HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 Years on the job training
- Ability to manage a maintenance department
- Mental alertness
- Analytical and evaluations skills
- Problem solving skills
- Articulate communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- People handling ability
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness, and persuasiveness
- Work organization and drive
- Motivational and developmental skills
- Enforce required standards
- Prepares the allocated area ZBB Maintenance budget
- Complies to approved budget
- Highlights risk areas ahead of time
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Display initiative and ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization, within a team environment and with suppliers
- Motivated self-starter with high energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent understanding of Control and Automation Processes will provide for the efficient supply of all Automation services to the Packaging departments within the brewery
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.