Oyo State Civil Service Commission
Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruits Education Officer II. Make sure you go through the job requirements below before applying for this job.
Oyo State – Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976. Oyo State consists of 33 Local Government Areas.
Oyo State Civil Service Commission invites applications for the positions below:
Job Title: Education Officer II
Grade Level: 08 (Step 2)
In the Ministry:
- Assisting in educational administration of the Ministry, Area Education Officer of any other educational establishment.
In the School or College:
- Teaching relevant subjects of specialization at an appropriate level.
Adult Education Centre:
- Organising and supervising Adult Education activities in the Local Government Area
- Scrutinising Forms C and advising Local Government on Principles and method or organization.
Method of Entry / Requirements
By direct appointment of a candidate possessing any of the following qualifications:
- A degree in Education or in any other relevant subject from a recognized University.
- A degree in a relevant subject plus a post-graduate Certificate in education.
To apply for this job please visit jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng.