HR Leverage Africa
HR Leverage Africa is recruiting to fill the position Outpatient Finance Officer
About the Company
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
Job Title: Outpatient Finance Officer
Company: HR Leverage Africa
HRLeverage Africa is an HR, Outsourcing and Recruitment Service Provider. We recognize and strongly support diverse workforce, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, and disability status. In line with this, our client a prestigious hospital based in Abuja needs a Out Patient Finance Officer
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Outpatient Finance Officer will be responsible for all outpatients’ payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Ensure all Services rendered at the out-patient clinic are billed appropriately on medicplus
- For private patients and Co-Pays, the OPD Account Officer receives payment via POS, Transfer, Cheque and directs all cash paying clients to the bank.
- Ensure all payment methods are active on a daily basis.
- For corporate and Family accounts clients, OPD Account Officer directs patient to the corporate billing unit to sign their bill before departing the hospital.
- Prepares daily Income report through all the payment methods and represent same per service unit.
- Record and reconcile all daily collections both at the outpatient account desk and other service points by 3pm
- Manages all emergency billing process and transfer same to the IPAO at the point of admission or DRO when the patient is being transferred and there is payment default
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounts
- Basic computer Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: abuja@HRLeverageafrica.com using “Finance Officer” as the subject.