Oracle Nigeria is recruiting for the position of Oracle Presales Solutions Manager – Advanced Customer Service.
About the Company
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Oracle Presales Solutions Manager
Company: Oracle Nigeria
Pre-Sales Solution Managers play a key role in the attainment of new customers by leading the development of complex solutions that are both operationally and commercially sound.
They work closely with customers and Oracle sales and delivery teams.
They will drive solutions utilizing a matrixed team of Subject Matter Experts on Applications, Technology, Security, Functional Services and other Solution teams.
They have detailed knowledge of OMCS / OACS services, Oracle products and services from other lines of business, third party products and services, contracts and cost modelling.
Pre-Sales Solution Managers convince customers of the benefits of the solution and its effectiveness in meeting their requirements.
The role requires interaction with senior customer contacts – CIO, CFO, Operations Managers, Consulting and Legal Firms – and internally with Oracle management at all levels.
- Customer-facing, liaising directly with customers to determine the customer’s requirements
- Builds customer loyalty through achieving a trusted advisor relationship
Work closely with the Sales Representative and the customer to create customer-specific solutions that address the needs of the customer
- Use strategic and tactical thought to create cost and risk models that balance the needs of the customer and Oracle
- Applies consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities
Work with other Lines of Business (LOBs) on individual opportunities and general cross-line-of-business initiatives
- Where appropriate work with Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Manage approval of the complete operational solution through Oracle’s approval process
- Manage multiple approval cycles with speed and effectiveness to achieve deal timelines
- Prioritize, communicate and mitigate issues and risks with internal stakeholders
- Present the solution and value proposition to the customer
Provide a smooth and efficient transfer from pre-sales to delivery teams
- Mandatory – Oracle technology experience is a must and not negotiable
- Team player
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to produce and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations – comfortable presenting to both small and large audiences
- Demonstrates professional & technical depth and credibility
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with and manage highly complex situations and environments
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – English language is essential, multiple languages desirable
- Innovative and creative with resourcefulness in solving complex problems
- A general understanding of Oracle Applications and implementation methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of OACS / OMCS value proposition and services (Preferred)
- 2-3 years pre-sales solution-oriented experience or Oracle Applications
- Technical Project Management experience
- Oracle application, middleware and database product – essential
- Oracle systems products, including but not limited to Engineered Systems – desirable
- Oracle services – highly desirable
- Technical expertise in one or more Oracle MCS / ACS domains – highly desirable
- IT Service Management – highly desirable
- IT Project Management – highly desirable
- IT Enterprise Architecture – highly desirable
- IT Service pricing and contracting (as an external service provider)
- Ability to translate customer needs into Oracle MCS / ACS solutions
- 10+ years of relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply Here
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.