Website BusinessDay Newspaper
Online Customer Acquisitions Specialist at BusinessDay Newspaper, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
BusinessDay is the leading medium for up-to-date news and insightful analysis of business, policy and the economy in Nigeria. We are a critical decision-making tool for investors and managers. We provide unbiased news and informed analysis on politics, governance, social and economic trends for the general reader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Customer Acquisitions Specialist
- Businessday is looking to hire an Online Customer Acquisition Specialist to lead our online customer acquisition marketing strategy, tactics, planning and execution. We believe you should be highly analytical, data driven and seek to improve upon our key KPIs by acquiring the right type of customer.
- Design, manage and implement online customer acquisition marketing strategy to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency.
- Manage monthly marketing spend making every coin count.
- Analyze and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Deliver against KPIs optimizing against customer lifetime value to meet annual forecast and goals.
- Provide results and recommendations against new approaches, customers, technologies, sites, for cutting-edge programs across web, mobile and all digital extensions.
- Develop recommendations to reach new customers through desktop and mobile campaigns, including creative and messaging strategy.
- Maintain agency relationships by setting goals, providing media assets, performance feedback, and managing budgets.
- Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results.
- Work with internal operations, developers and planning teams to maximize the impact of inflow of customers.
- Work with development and product teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or a related analytical field.
- Minimum 5 years of customer acquisition digital marketing experience in a direct response environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- Understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Expertise in digital operations and digital business strategy.
- Agency background or experience working with digital media agencies is highly desired.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL) a plus.
- Basic Photoshop and HTML knowledge a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org