Virgin beauty Industries
Office / Sales Manager at Virgin beauty Industries. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Virgin beauty Industries was established to satisfy consumer’s beauty and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer’s beauty fantasies come alive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office / Sales Manager
Location: Sango, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and implement a sales strategy business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Promoting the Organization and the products
- Developing the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
- Achieving goals and meeting sales targets by successfully handling sales team
- Managing Organisational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense control
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Minimum of 3years’ experience in the same role in FMCG
- Ability to set sales target and achieve them effectively
- Strong Analytical skills to identify trends and sales pattern
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Experience in Van sales and Sales Promoters or Sales Agent Management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
29th January, 2021.