If you a serving corps member looking for a place to serve as an intern this is for you. MediaMetiers is currently hiring NYSC – Social Media Management Intern.
We incorporate strategy, creativity and technology to deliver outstanding and effective marketing solutions. We are based in Lagos, Nigeria with tentacles spread across Africa and the world at large.
From Nigeria to the rest of the world, we are focused on creating useful and progressive digital ideas, beautiful offline and online experiences, innovative solutions for startups, SMEs, large and medium scale businesses.
Our clients enjoy the benefits of establishing and building brand awareness, design, and implementation of marketing strategies that attract and retain customers and activities that build trust and encourage referrals.
We look to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and organizations we work with.
Job Title: NYSC – Social Media Management Intern
MediaMetiers is a digital agency. As an intern, you will be working directly with the lead community manager. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity of building a career in the digital marketing industry.
- 80% Working remotely – You will only be required to be present when it is extremely important that you show up physically (Maximum of 5 times a month)
- The successful candidate will assist the community manager
- in making use of different social media platforms to promote the company’s product and service
- in preparing reports and analysis of social media activities of the company
- in planning & executing social media management strategy
- In business development activities and other activities deemed fit by the community manager (All within the social media management scope)
- NYSC Corp Member with at least 6 months before POP
- Applicant must have at least 6 months of hands-on experience in Social Media Management
- A minimum qualification of an HND in any field
- Applicant must be residing in/within Ikeja, Lagos State
- Active use of Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Salary: N15,000 – N40,000 /month.
11th December 2020.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to [email protected]. Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com