Marian And Daniels Ventures
NYSC Intern at Marian And Daniels Ventures. Make sure you go through the job details before applying for this position.
Marian And Daniels Ventures is a service-oriented company established eleven years ago by Nigerians with a vision to create a first-class integrated services structure and other business solutions within the entire region. While various services are offered our core business is the commercial brokerage that puts the best management know-how, state-of-the-art technology and efficient logistic follow-up to work for you and your company needs.
In order to provide the kind of service that not only will ensure the retention of our customers but also attract others, we have established partnerships with some of the most reputable companies in the service industry in the United States of America. Marian And Daniels Ventures has a dedicated team of experts working around the clock to make sure that our customers get the best contacts, information, business management and marketing talent, which they need to become more profitable, better informed and competitive for all their business cycle.
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Tech School, Less than 1 Year of work experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Have a friendly and engaging personality
- Must be helpful and polite
- Good numerical skills
- Must have a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE
- Ambitious and willing to learn
Who Should Apply?
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme program INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE.
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions and are awaiting NYSC deployment PRE-SERVICE.
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps NYSC.
- To learn new skills and add to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities.
- The opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor to you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for you.
- The opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to your resume.
- To provide evidence that you have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org