Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Non – Maximum Demand Metering Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC). Please ensure you have read the job details before sending your application.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non – Maximum Demand Metering Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Non-Maximum Demand Metering Lead
- Will be responsible for assisting NMD metering lead in the overall management customer meters in the respective Business Units
- Will be responsible for assisting NMD metering lead in the overall management of customer meters in the respective Business Units
- Investigation of customer metering complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Resolve all technical and non-technical issues relating to the customer metering/complaint within 72 hours of escalation
- Ensure meter installation/commissioning/maintenance targets are met
- Overall responsibility and control for the quality of metering infrastructure supervised/assigned
- Periodic customer meter re-certification and validation for energy accuracy
- Daily Activity reporting
- Ensure technical and commercial feasibility checks and customer account number authentication
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- This role requires a First Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Requires between 1 – 2 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of NMD customer metering
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit 220.127.116.11.