Website Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
NGO Jobs in Nigeria: Project Transport Officer jobs at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Job Title: Project Transport Officer
Company: Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Location: Abuja, Abia
Type of Appointment: Full Time
Duration: Sixteen (16) months
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. ARFH is one of the Sub-Recipients of the FHI360 implementing the Global Fund Optimizing HIV Investment for Impact Grant.
- The Project Transport Officer (TO) shall under the supervision of the Programme and Admin. Officer carry out the following activities:
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities.
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies.
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office (line manager).
- Level of Education – SSCE, Diploma
- At least 4 years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Driver’s license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in English language and local language of cluster applied for.
- Experience working on the community component of GF HIV Impact Project.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interest and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
- Interested candidates must indicate the Position and State being applied for in the Subject line of the email (E.g.- Project Transport Officer- Abuja). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com