Proten International is currently hiring Network Security Engineer for their client in a Telecommunications Company
Proten International – Our client in the Telecommunication Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Resumption Time: As early as possible
Job Roles and responsibilities
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems of Cisco (Firepower9300, ASA5585X, NGIPS) & Huawei (SIG), Infoblox (DNS).
- Hands-on experience in installation, implementation, and end-to-end configuration of Cisco firewalls and IPS systems.
- Verifying the running network security policies and work to improve it.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Responsible to fix Sev 1/Sev 2 issues, execute Complex changes and upgrade, migration, integration activities
- Leads cost-effective short-and long-term efforts to dramatically improve visibility of network threats, vulnerabilities, and risk
- Provide solution for complex and multivendor infrastructure
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to help with the continual service improvement process
- Evaluate and recommend specific products and platforms to provide cost-effective solutions that meet architectural requirements.
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to the business stakeholders
- Design SOPs and Run Books for the support team, escalation support for Safeway support team
- Assist in the creation of Cisco Security designs for high productivity
- Provide Cisco Security engineering support to business projects
- Maps network landscape, identify security problems (including misconfiguration), and provide solutions
- Supports other team members’ efforts requiring a deep understanding of IDS/IPS, routing, firewalls, network architecture, etc.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and correcting network security-related problems remotely and on-site.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement or incident.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to the design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Enterprise IDS/IPS experience particularly with Tipping Point, create policies, log, and data analysis, configurations, tests as needed to support the environment
Job Qualification / Requirements
- Graduate in Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Expert-level certification in Network Security Domain from Cisco or any other equivalent organization.
- Experience in routing and switching protocol and its troubleshooting.
- Experience in Network vulnerability and exploits testing application
- In-depth knowledge of network attacks like Botnet, Malware, SPAM, DNS tunneling, DDOS, Policy leakage, Port security, network poisoning.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity protocols and security policies.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time & on-call support.
- Experience in Cisco ASA, ASDM, Firepower 9300, Firepower management Centre, Cisco NG-IPS, and AVC.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 Years Experience
NGN200,000 – 250,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
10th November 2020
To apply for this job please visit lnkd.in.