Ericsson Nigeria is currently hiring Network Sales Specialist at their Lagos office. Please note that only those that meet the requirement are meant to apply.
Ericsson Nigeria is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Title: Network Sales Specialist
Req ID: 463003
Our Exciting Opportunity!
- We are now looking for a network sales specialist to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on a fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Actively lead and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing detailed transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively give to make customers and Ericsson successful.
- This job role could be passionate about selling assigned portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to improve customer relationships and dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable a flawless transition to operations
- Act as Network sales expert towards the customer
- Represent KAM in the sales process and opportunities
- Act as ACR and own the core 3 team during the sales process (SDP1, SDP2, SDP 3) and through project execution by leading change requests and maintaining profitability.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience of relationship sales and 8 years from the ICT industry
- Demonstrated ability: (RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G.)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Structured and organized to lead the project profitability and changes.
You Will also be:
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- The French Language is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What happens next once you apply?
- Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
- Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.