Erisco Foods Limited
National Sales Manager Recruitment Erisco Foods Limited. Please carefully read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
- Coordinates the sales activity for Company Pan Nigeria in order to achieve the annual objectives (market share, volumes, price, turnover, etc).
- Organizational support to the sales team in order to achieve the individual and regional objectives.
- Uses the company’s tools in order to motivate the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The position is responsible for the following main activities:
- Create and develop programs for national sales and ensure its implementation. Develop action plans for field sales.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all the regions.
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum, maintaining product mix, and selling price.
- Oversee the company’s sales performance at regional levels.
- Develop effective sales strategy in liaison with management and ensure timely implementation.
- Lead market channel development activities and coordinates sales distribution by identifying and establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Responsible for handling all the distributors & strategic partners, including order planning, credit limits, relationship management, and ensure increased profitability for the company
- Meets with key clients, assisting Regional Sales Managers and Sales Executives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Keep current with demand and supply of the company’s products, economic indicators, changing trends, and its competitors.
- Forecasting and planning sales by product line.
- Monitor cost(s) in relation to prevailing competition, and if necessary adjust the price of selling.
- Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of Regional Sales Managers.
- Initiate, build and establish professional networks across the regions.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and training of Sales employees for effective delivery.
- Participate in market strategy building by providing useful information from sales activities.
- Any other responsibility sales/ marketing task assigned by the line manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc / HND Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline with an MBA Minimum of 10 – 15yrs post-NYSC relevant experience and 5 of which must be in a similar capacity from a reputable company in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Must have good customer base in the food product sales sector.
- Must be a member of Nigeria Institute of Marketing.
- Age: 38-45years.
Functional/General Competencies Required:
- Excellent Negotiation Skill
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skill
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Result oriented
- High Integrity
- Highly Experienced in managing sales teams
- Effective communication skill ( Oral & written)
- Effective team leadership skill
- Coaching and Training skill
You may also like this; United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees jobs
30th September 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org