MTN Global Graduate development programme Nigeria 2021: Recruitment for our Global Graduate Programme for 2021 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have ambition, drive, and ideas to join the MTN family.
About the Programme
This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community. Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
Job Title: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme
Company: MTN Nigeria
- Corporate Services
- Sales & Distribution
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Services
- Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Enterprise Business
- Customer Services
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Should have a valid international passport
- You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships,
- Intergrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It
- Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditons
- Open Plan Office
- High-Performance Culture
- Come realise your full potential and see why we were named ‘Africa’s most valuable telecommunications brand’ in 2019.
You may also Like to Apply for;
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment UPDATE
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Terra Energy Jobs Vacancies | Application
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly APPLY HERE
Application Deadline 17th March 2021.
Please take note:
All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.
To apply for this job please visit e-recruiter.ng.