MPBN Engineer Job at MacTay Consulting. Please go through the job details before applying for this position.
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co-create with them.
We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach that has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
Job Title: MPBN Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the representative for technical and functional requirements in the area in MPBN, MPLS, enterprise MPLS, IPRAN, and IP Core together referred as IP Services solutions to support both mobile and enterprise services.
- Define the optimal topology of the IP Services to meet premium service level agreements and industry architecture for IP networks.
- Provides Level-1 support to the function with hands-on knowledge and experience on the nodes and ensures FTR configurations.
- Juniper / Cisco / Huawei NE certified engineer is a must
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of call flows of Telecom w.r.t. IP routing
- Bachelor’s / Master’s of Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering degree / Computer Science
- A basic understanding of 3GPP / ITU-T and ETSI standards is required
- Minimum of 2-5 years hands-on working experience in large Mobile Network Operator with the IP Nodes.
- Multivendor experience – Including experience with Transmission, Core & Data networks
- Good understanding of the commercial deployment of IP/MPLS which could includes hands-on operations, test and/or deployment. Understanding of the evolution of 2G / 3G / 4G networks moving convergence with IP
- Detailed understanding of IP technology
- Tracing and analysis acumen and experience on end-to-end E2E service flow.
- Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery life cycle from initial design to full operational handover
- Experience in measuring and analysing network KPI ‘key performance indicators
- Detailed working of IP/MPLS.
N600,000 / month.
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit mactay.com .