Babban Gona Farmer Services Nigeria Limited
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer, Enterprise Systems Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmer and development teams
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Design operational and information support systems in collaboration with fellow engineers and developers.
Experience in Enterprise Systems Engineering Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other subject matter area with equivalent IT experience
- 3 years and above of professional experience in software development
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Two years experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java and Android SDK
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- A natural knack for collaboratively crafting solutions with users and colleagues.
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- The ability to absorb information. You love getting into the weeds technically, but don’t let that distract you from achieving your end goals.
- You are a systems thinker and critical thinker, with experience solving problems at their root cause.
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit babbangona.zohorecruit.com.