United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Mobile Banking Tech Support Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). See the full job requirements before sending your application.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris, and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Troubleshoot and escalate Mobile Banking and related applications challenges.
- Generate and analyse trends, successes and failure rates on all related applications.
- Fetch logs, analyze same and escalate as appropriate
- Attend to and all users’ complaints from customers.
- Carry out resource utilization checks and preventive monitoring of applications to avert imminent failure of applications.
- Carryout routine and preventive maintenance on all systems
- Carry Systems and application checks and ensure logs are cleared routinely on all systems.
- Apply changes to a configuration on applications upon necessary approvals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.