Mobile App Engineer at BuyPower. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
BuyPower is simplifying consumer payments in Nigeria starting with utilities and enabling energy access across Africa. We are building the next generation of energy services in Nigeria. We’ve made a lot of progress but are yet to scratch the potentials within the consumer payment space. We are a team of smart and energetic people that’s changing the way consumer payments work in Nigeria. We believe that we’ll win by getting the best talent on our team as mediocre teams do not build great companies. Working with BuyPower is an opportunity to make an impact in a young team and do work that really matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Engineer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Qualifications – What we are looking out for
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- In-depth knowledge of platform agnostic frameworks like Flutter and ReactNative
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or relevant field.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary ($8,000 – $12,000)
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
- Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.