Micro Focus Technical Support Engineer – Stage 2 at Tek Experts. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Micro Focus Technical Support Engineer – Stage 2
- We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
- Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
About the Role
- We are hiring a Software Support Engineer to support Microfocus. In this role, you will be supporting customers who are having technical issues with their Microfocus software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take, own and close the support tickets
- Ensure good ticket documentation at all times.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Fully document every ticket, including all resolution steps
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Meet all personal targets
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
- Attend feedback sessions with Quality Team
What you’ll need:
- 2-4 years experience in technical support
- Strong knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
- Experience in customer service is a must
- PC experience – comfortable working with Windows/ Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in or exposure to software development and support
- General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical certifications
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.tek-experts.com.