Merchant Onboarding Analyst Recruitment at Konga Nigeria. Please make sure you read through the job details before sending your application.
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian eCommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores, and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels, and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, etc.
As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking for a talented and skillful person with a strong passion for the eCommerce space to join our team as:
Job Title: Merchant Onboarding Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Officer Level
Reports to: Manager, Marketplace Operations
- The role of the Onboarding Analyst is to effectively manage the merchant onboarding process and ensure that pertinent activities to achieve efficient recruitment of new merchants to the platform are optimally carried out.
- Verify orientation process completion, review daily screening results and ensure the boarding of compliant new merchants
- Orientation training (SHQ) of new merchants
- Manage immediate response to “fire drills” necessitated by Merchants or internal teams.
- Identify and sign new strategic merchants: Bring onboard key sellers in different categories who are currently not on the platform.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Any good Bsc or HND degree
- Must be very analytical and results-driven
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Efficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in Excel
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the eCommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV and portrait sized picture to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
30th March, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com