Medical Representative at EvansBaroque Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job description and apply
About EvansBaroque Limited
Evans Baroque Limited (formerly Miral Pharm. Limited) is your trusted healthcare partner. EB provides a trans-national platform for the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of branded generic pharmaceutical products, hospital consumables, and lifestyle goods. At EB, products are made to the highest possible quality and are readily available to the recommended distribution points at prices that represent value.
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Ondo, Plateau, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Edo and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Medical representative will be responsible for promotion, detailing and marketing our brands to relevant medical establishments, HCPs, medical professionals, pharmaceuticals professionals.
- They will meet with doctors, pharmacists, nurses and other hospital teams to persuade potential clients to use our brands/products.
- Candidate must have a strong aptitude & passion for pharmaceutical marketing & sales.
- Achieving sales target in the designated territory through institutional coverage, prescription and recommendations; monitoring & evaluating prescriptions support.
- Meeting HCPs/Medical/Para-medical professionals, detailing & presentations of brands.
- Organize, conduct and/or Attend CMEs, product presentation to medical and para-medical professionals (attend symposium, conferences, regional forums for promoting our brands).
- Updating & Maintaining clients/customers records/KYC (Know Your Customer).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science (Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology, pharmacology).
- 0-2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing & sales.
- Age – must less than <30 years by Dec 2020.
- Possess good persuasive & relationship building skills; Good Communication, Presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, task and target-oriented.
11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV / Biodata to: [email protected] using the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Without clearly mentioning the position and location applied for your application will not be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com