Procter & Gamble Co
Media Manager – P&G Nigeria. See the full requirement before sending your application.
Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom.
Job Title: Media Manager – P&G Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Req No: BRM00001896
- Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumers, shoppers, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
- Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
- The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
What is Your Role at P&G Nigeria
- The Media Manager will be responsible for all Media operations related activity and coordination across all P&G brands including but not limited to the following actions;
- Own the leadership and innovation in Media planning and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness and penetration growth.
- Lead annual brand communication strategy development.
- Lead the development of annual media plans in line with a brand-specific communication strategy.
- Work synchronously with Media Purchases, Media agency, and P&G internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient Media plans.
- Perform monthly Media Planning and Scheduling behind the leadership of Media agency activities and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Analyze post-campaign Media results on a brand and channel-specific level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Own hands-on keyboard planning, set-up, buying and optimization of digital campaigns for all brands.
- Responsible to track and report savings on brand’s Media budget behind strategic Media supplier landscape penetration, working with Media Purchases.
- Ensures top stewardship score on Media compliance and all Media auditable actions.
- Lead operational discipline with all stakeholders on End-to-End Media viz internal brand team, Media agency Planning team, Media buying team, Media monitoring team, and Media billing team.
- Drive specific interventions on digital, leveraging rising digital trends to enable maximum business impact, in line with the strategy.
- Maintain mastery of local Media landscape as well as stay updated on local and global trends on Media consumption habits/new Media inventories in a bid to influence Media plans and deliver a competitive edge for P&G Media.
- You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.
You may also like this; Operations Lead (Health Tech) job at eRecruiter Nigeria
Who are we looking for:
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
Qualifications for P&G Nigeria recruitment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Strong analytical skills behind intermediate level use of MsExcel at the minimum
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal form
- Digital marketing skills with minimum ability to operationalize activities on Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Effective Relationship Management skills.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Ability to manage and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective process management skills
- Superior understanding of Nigeria Media landscape
- The relentless drive for innovation
- Knowledge of or experience with the use of Media tools.
Method of Application
All those interested in the ongoing P&G recruitment should click here to apply