Master Vehicle Mechatronics Technician for Cars, Trucks / Commercial Vehicles at Julius Berger. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
SEE ALSO: Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Vehicle Mechatronics Technician for Cars, Trucks / Commercial Vehicles (m / f / d)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We Are looking for you full-time as Master vehicle mechatronics technician for cars, trucks / commercial vehicles for our in-house workshops in Nigeria on our major project “Abuja-Kano-Road”.
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring a real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What Are Your Tasks?
- Management of a car workshop (Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan / pick-ups and off-road vehicles, VW / cars, Mercedes-Benz, MAN and Foton / trucks).
- The workshops are permanently installed in Kaduna, Zaria or Kano.
- Coordination, management and control of Nigerian colleagues in all necessary maintenance and repair work
- Coordination of workshop logistics (personnel, spare parts, consumables)
- Coordination of the service work with the construction site
- Use of modern diagnosis and spare parts systems (such as MB Star Diagnosis, MAN Mancats)
What Are You Bringing With You?
- Completed training as a master vehicle mechatronics technician or vehicle mechatronics technician (m / f / d) with many years of experience as a foreman or group leader (m / f / d)
- In-depth knowledge of handling modern diagnostic and spare parts systems
- Good English language skills
- Several years of professional experience in the passenger car, truck, and commercial vehicle sector (preferably in an independent or above-mentioned brand workshop)
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive safety concept.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.