Marketing Officer job at Prixair Media. Please note that all applicants are expected to go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio, and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and execute the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
You must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Sales and development of the company services
- produce and contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- introduction of the brand to prospective clients
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for services.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Minimum 5 years Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- experience in media and events is required
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
You may also like this; United Nations Jobs in Nigeria | career update
NOTE: This application is open only to residents of Abuja, if you are outside of Abuja your application will not be considered
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Do not apply if you aren’t qualified
Send application with heading “Marketing Officer Media”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com