Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job type: Full time
Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing marketing strategy.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other relevant fields.
- 2-3 years work experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the job applied for as the subject of application.
26th May, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org