Marketing Manager Recruitment at Team Ace. Please to stand a chance of been chosen you need to go through the job requirements.
Seeing as we exhaustively take all HR management responsibilities off your hands, you are able to focus solely on your core business activities. Across various spheres of competencies, we conduct professional staff training to further polish employee skills and capabilities, To boost productivity, acknowledge and reward stellar performance amongst our staff, we have a monthly, quarterly, and annual staff reward scheme.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales/Marketing/Retail/Business Development
As our Marketing Manager, you will lead the marketing strategy and campaigns in line with the strategic directions of the company. You will initiate and execute innovative and creative marketing promotions and lead generations to grow the customer base while retaining existing clients.
- – Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- – Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to retain the existing customers and attract new ones.
- – Identify business leads, attract, and convert potential clients to loyal ones.
- – Design creative marketing campaigns and successfully deploy, from ideation to execution, expanding the reach of the brand.
- – Liaise with partners to meet product specifications for potential customers and improve satisfaction for existing customers.
- – Increase the existing customer pool to boost market share.
- – Identify and deploy the most effective channels to promote and raise brand awareness of the company.
- – Manage the design and production of marketing contents and promotional materials-brochures, website, social media etc. and ensure that they are in line with our brand identity.
- – Prepare and manage the budget and ensure all marketing spends deliver a commensurate return on investment.
- – Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- – Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- – Manage all CSR initiatives and ensure that all activities are aligned and have a positive impact on the company.
Work closely with the Business Development team to meet target and for business expansion.
- – Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree in Marketing or any related Discipline
- – Membership of relevant Professional affiliation.
- – Minimum of 8 years Marketing/Sales experience, of which should be in the E-commerce Industry.
- – A deep understanding of marketing principles
Knowledge of the E-commerce Industry
- – Must have achieved obvious results in Marketing/Sales with evidence of continuous growth especially in the E-Commerce industry.
- – Apt knowledge of institutional market trends.
11th December 2020
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested?
Please apply here
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.