Arion Energy Services Limited
Marine Compliance Officer at Arion Energy Services Limited. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Arion Energy Services Limited – Our client, a reputable shipping company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Compliance Officer
- Assist in implementing an effective marine compliance program.
- Assist in developing and reviewing company marine policies.
- Assist in auditing company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assessing company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Resolve employee concerns about compliance issues.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Assist in creating and managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a marine compliance-related role.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- The marine background is an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in Warri.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian maritime rules and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Marine Compliance Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
6th August, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com