Job Title: Manufacturing Accounting Supervisor
Company: Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- This position is responsible for supervising accounting and finance functions for our manufacturing operations.
- Handle the analysis of manufacturing variances and preparing manufacturing reports for management.
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities and resolve financial system issues.
- Report on changes in accounts and variances from budget, prepare financial forecasts.
- Responsibility to work with LEAN Manufacturing principles.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for ensuring balance sheet and income statement accounting and reconciliation is maintained in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Review department cost summaries and discuss variances to budget with department managers.
- Controls, analyzes and approves manufacturing standard changes providing and reporting cost and profit impact to management.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to subordinates in the day-to-day management of accounting activities.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be no more than 37 years by December 2019.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Manufacturing Accounting and tax return preparation experience required.
- Must be a hands-on Accounting Supervisor
- Must have AP/AR/Collections experience
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in an Accounting or Financial supervisory role in a manufacturing/production environment, with proven experience in Inventory/Cost/E&O analysis
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or any accounting ERP System.
Competences and Attributes:
- Must Have Advanced Excel, including knowledge of various functions including pivot tables and v-look up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and work on multiple requests with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.