Website Green Columns Nigeria Limited
Managing Director at Green Columns Nigeria Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Green Columns Nigeria Limited
Green Columns Nigeria Limited is a financial company that deals with exchange rate and other banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership
- The Managing Director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success.
- To be successful as a Managing Director you should be able to manage and advance a business’s strategic objectives
- Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Director is an exceptional leader, drives a company’s strategic visions, and is adept at crisis management.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company’s public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience: 3 – 14 years
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- N150,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org