Website BU Power Limited
Do you want to begin your career in grand style with BU Power Limited? The Management trainee programme by BU Power is for recent graduates in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline with 2year experience.
See more requirement below;
Job Title: Management Trainee Programme
Company: BU Power Limited
- BU Power Limited is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees. The Management Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Company and deployed to matching areas of needs and skills set.
Requirements for Management Trainee Program at BU Power Ltd
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have the right attitude to work/right orientation
- Independent thinking and trainable
- Some relevant experience in Power Generation will be an added advantage
- Possess or willing to acquire design skills/diagnostic package
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be between the ages of 23-28 years
- A minimum of a Second Class Division
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Possession of relevant certifications or a commitment to obtaining certifications relevant to the industry will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those interested in the Management Trainee Program at BU Power are expected to send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit bupower.com.ng .