Nigerian Breweries Plc
Management Trainee (Finance) staff needed at Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date. Only online applications will be processed.
Management Trainee (Finance)
Reference Code: MT-F/JUL/2019
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Finance disciplines listed below:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Masters degree in any Management discipline (mandatory).
- We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance related increments/bonuses.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website. Management Trainee (Finance)
To apply for this job please visit nbplc.com.