BASF West Africa Limited
BASF West Africa Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position of Management Trainee (Business Development) in Lagos. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
BASF West Africa Limited – At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Management Trainee (Business Development)
Job ID: 60102
Job Conditions: Temporary
What You Can Expect
The incumbent will be responsible to support business development for BASF West Africa through analysing business needs and driving strategic decisions. Duties will include the following:
- Identify and support new business opportunities and assist in the implementation of growth strategies and plans for BASF West Africa
- Collect and manage complex data sets and analyze business needs to develop business plans and metrics to make recommendations that drive strategic decisions
- Work with business intelligence tools and develop dashboards to empower the Go-to-market team with information
- Construct statistical and financial models to forecast business performance to map future trends for BU’s
- Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
What We Expect
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or any other relevant qualification
- 1 – 2 years’ working experience in a commercially related field
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit basf.jobs.