Machine Specialist, Energy and Fluids Recruitment at AB InBev – All Applicants are expected to go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Job Title: Machine Specialist, Energy and Fluids
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids in Portharcourt Plant.
- The successful incumbent will maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards.
You may also like this; How To Find A Job After College
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Machine Specialist-Energy& Fluids will;
- Provide specialized technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities.
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days.
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need.
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice.
- Maintain, repair and optimize machines and associated devices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND / B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years s experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or process environment.
- Previous experience as either a Process Artisan or Maintenance Artisan is an added advantage
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good knowledge of FCMG production processes and technologies
- Acts with integrity
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.