M365 Technical Support Engineer – Stage 2 at Tek Experts. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M365 Technical Support Engineer – Stage 2
About The Role
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Office 365 team you will be supporting everything related to the Office 365 suite for enterprise users.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as the advanced technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SME’s) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 years experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with Microsoft technologies.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
To apply for this job please visit www.tek-experts.com.