Website Greenfield HR Consulting Limited
Logistics Supervisor at Greenfield HR Consulting Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply
Greenfield HR Consulting Limited
Greenfield HR Consulting Limited – Our client, a Beauty Retail company based in Ikeja, Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking to hire a Logistics Supervisor to coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Logistics department.
- To be successful, you should effectively supervise the activities of a team of dispatch riders and Drivers, plan delivery routes, put a solid logistics structure in place as well as drive profitability of the unit.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Logistics department.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of all company’s dispatch Riders & Drivers.
- Prepare Waybills, Develop and confirm schedules for dispatch riders to work with.
- Develop innovative solutions to minimize overall logistics cost and increase departmental revenue.
- Coordinate and track movement of company products and ensure that they are successfully delivered to customers in various locations.
- Ensure that supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery system efficiently and safely.
- Build and manage a diverse network of Logistics partners/companies in line with the company’s standards.
- Provide prompt resolutions to issues that arise with company products sent through Logistics partners/companies and in-house riders.
- Ensure that Logistics assets are used effectively, maintained periodically and accounted for.
- Oversee periodic maintenance of company’s bikes and buses in line with specified budget as defined by management.
- Provide relevant operational and financial reports
- Drive company-wide adherence to safety/security processes and procedures.
- B.Sc / HND in the Management field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Logistics Officer
- Experience in a retail company is an added advantage.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Proficient in Reporting.
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT.
- Strong knowledge of Logistics system.
- Excellent computer skills.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org