Logistics Officer Recruitment at Evidence Action. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Evidence Action aims to be a world leader in scaling evidence-based and cost-effective programs to reduce the burden of poverty in some of the poorest places. Our large-scale, evidence-based programs are rigorously evaluated to ensure they reach the greatest amount of people in the most cost-effective ways. No matter what the position, each member of our team takes solace in the notion that the hard work we do does in fact make its intended impact. Collectively, our at-scale initiatives measurably reach over 280 million people annually, and we continuously seek dedicated and mission-driven people to help advance this rare, and large-scale, global impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Temporary Hire (Consultant)
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Direct Reports: Associate Manager, Operations and Logistics.
- To provide logistics and program support for the South-west office by ensuring effective coordination, planning, monitoring of office operations, logistics, reporting, and provide program support for the zonal office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving goods and ensuring both quality and quantity are observed
- Assisting with all facets of the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Tracing, tracking and expediting the purchase processes to meet set timelines
- Handling organizational and clerical support tasks.
- Managing inventory and completing inventory documents.
- Provide logistics and administrative support during training and meetings
- Preparing payment requests for state government partners and teachers.
- Filing of payment and operations documents
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Maintain relationships with internal staff and external customers to enable support of operational and program activities.
- Assist program managers to compile program and operations data when required.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 2-3 years work experience
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to liaise well with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- International Development experience (Experience working for a non-profit)
- This position is based in Lagos and may require travel to Abeokuta or Ibadan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Equal Opportunity Statement: Evidence Action does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors
Application Deadline 5th August, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit evidenceaction.bamboohr.com.