Interra Networks Limited
Legal / Administrative Officer Job at Interra Networks Limited – Interra Networks Limited is currently hiring to fill the position Legal / Administrative Officer at there Abuja Office.
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- The successful candidate would aid to draft and review contracts, SLAs, NDAs, JVAs and other documents.
- S/he also is required to function in a manner as to save the company costs by ensuring the proper management of utilities and consumables and ensuring that deliverables are met in line with company strategy and goals.
- Drafting and review of legal documents
- Retrieval of filed documents for staff use
- Drafting of internal compliance policies
- General office administration.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- Self-updating on internal and external corporate governance best practices
- Filing of legal statutory documents
- Advising the company on legal issues
- LLB, BL.
Years of Experience:
- 1+ years of progressively responsible in Legal and Admin functions;
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Experience of working within the customer Care Industry.
- Experience in maintaining effective recording systems.
- Legal drafting and review
- Legal advisory services and review.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of the ICT industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Working knowledge of the Telecommunication industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Ability to cope with and under pressure
- Experience in office administration would be an added advantage.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining standards, policies, and operational effectiveness of information technology staff.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Suite.
- Honesty, integrity and a team player.
- Diligence, dedication and discipline.
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Thoroughness and sharp eyes for details
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communicator
You may also like this; Nigeria Police Force begins 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See Guideline
N50,000 – N70,000 /month + BONUSES.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit amfani.com.